The Konfurb Fly Polypropylene Sled Base Cafe Chair is the perfect chair for cafes, visitor and training areas and education purposes. The excellent design concept of the Konfurb Fly Polyrpopylene Sled Base Cafe Chair has been driven by the desire to mirror the needs of the human body and the human body itself to create the best design solution. The polypropylene shell has been shaped in order to maximise flexibility and comfort, while simultaneously taking strength and durability requirements into account.
The Konfurb Fly Polypropylene Sled Base Cafe Chair achieved the Reddot Award in 2015 and its material contents in all variations including powder-coat, stainless steel, powder-coat with castors and stainless steel with castors is fully recyclable.
The design concept of the Fly chair is driven by the consideration that a chair is a mirror of the human body and its
Konfurb Fly Polypropylene Sled Base Cafe Chair Features
- 100% polypropylene
- Strong 12mm solid sled base frame
- Fly sled base chairs (KON332 & 333) are certified Level 1 heavy duty for commercial use up to 150kg
- Fly seat pad upholstery (selected fabrics only, fabric excluded)
- Quality polished stainless steel (indent) or powder coated frame finishes
- Fully upholstered (selected fabrics only, fabric excluded)
- Plastic under seat cover
- Linkers for Fly Sled base chairs (2pcs/chair indent only)
- Trolley (indent only)
- Alternative shell & frame colours – MOQ’s and selected colours only apply (indent only)
- Weight rating (kg)150
- Recyclable %100
- Frame finish Black powdercoat, White powdercoat
- Seat size (mm)460w x 430d
- Seat height (mm)450h
- Back size (mm)420w x 405h
Recommended safe stack heights for storage & handling:
• Floor stacking height – 8 chairs or 5 with seat pads
• Trolley stacking height – 12 chairs or 7 with seat pads
Contact Us now to find your perfect cafe or visitor chair to suit your areas requirements and design needs.
Workstations has the best variety of chairs on the market.