The Konfurb Fly Polypropylene Sled Base Barstool designed by Claudio Bellini, is a great office solution. The stool was designed to enable a simple addition to the rest of the Fly series. The Barstools are the perfect solution for activity based working. Informal meeting areas and are perfect for the barstool.
The Konfurb Fly Polypropylene Barstool is a lightweight office solution. The material used for the barstool is Polypropylene because of this they are easy to move. This easy move solution allows you to update your workspace areas often.
This barstool is excellent to use in activity based areas. Uses for this barstool can include a breakout meeting space, a staff lunch area or collaboration corner. With many options available, you are bound to found a barstool thats right for you. With sled and swivel options as well as a variety of finishes we have a great range to choose from.
The Konfurb Fly Polypropylene Sled Base Barstool has a 5 year warranty and is BIFMA certified. All materials in the Fly Barstool range including; Fly 4 leg swivel barstool powder coated, fly 4 leg swivel barstool stainless steel, fly sled base barstool powder coated, fly sled base barstool stainless steel are 100% recyclable at end of product lifecycle.
Konfurb Fly Polypropylene Sled Base Barstool Features
- 100% polypropylene
- Strong 12mm solid sled base frame or 16mm*2mm gauge tubular 4 leg swivel frame
- Weight rating (kg)130
- Recyclable %100
- Frame finish Black powdercoat, Stainless steel (indent),White powdercoat
- Seat size (mm)420w x 395d
- Seat height (mm)745h
- Back size (mm)395w x 255h
- Quality polished stainless steel or powder coated frame finishes
- Indicative weight rating of 130kg
- Indicative sitting hour range from 3 to 4 hours
- Colour options: white, black, red
Alternative shell & frame colours – MOQ’s and selected colours only apply (indent only)
Fully upholstered (selected fabrics only, fabric excluded)