The High Back Office Lounge Gregory Andes Chair soars to new heights with its funky high back retro design and curvaceous lines. This generously proportioned lounge range is ideal for those looking to add retro charm and inspire creativity within their office or reception space.
The organic lines of the arms draw your eye to the high back design which also adds a touch of privacy when used in breakout areas.
Available in multiple configurations this funky lounge range will transform your office.
High Back Office Lounge Gregory Andes Chair Features
- Australian made
- Funky retro inspired design
- Handmade hardwood retro styled legs
- Single, two, two and a half, three and four seat models
- Feature lounge for reception areas
- Timber internal structure is reinforced for commercial use
- Foams specified are for high use commercial environments
High Back Office Lounge Gregory Andes Chair Options
- Various leg styles
Gregory ergonomic seat technology benefits
- Improves users posture
- Healthy ‘s’ curve in the spine is maintained
- Reduced pressure on the spine
- Improved circulation
- Increases concentration increasing oxygen levels
- Increases productivity and morale as staff are more comfortable
- Increased profitability by decreasing absenteeism
- Increased lifestyle and general wellbeing associated with a healthy back
- Decreases pressure on the spine
- Decreased fatigue caused by poor posture
- Decreases insurance claims
Dual Density features firmer foam in the front half of the seat and softer foam in the back half. The separation of the two foam densities is indicated by the split. The pelvis gently ‘sinks’ and is supported in the softer section in the correct seating position at the back of the chair. Firmer foam at the front discourages the pelvis from sliding forward into the slouching ‘c’ curve of poor posture. The moulded foam encourages and improves blood circulation behind the thighs. The added height adjustable lumbar support maintains the spine through healthy, upright posture.
The Gregory soft seating range blurs the line between commercial and residential, offering designs to help you feel more relaxed in the workplace while being built to withstand the demands of the commercial environment. Most of Gregory’s lounges are available in single, two and three seater variations with the option of custom solutions tailored to your specific design requirements.